Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Office Closet Redo... Finally

I've always loved my office closet. It's big, has tons of storage space and has a cool window. The floor is distressed, which I kind of like. What I never liked about it was its bleh tan color. But that's gone now, and all the little cracks from settling are caulked up. It looks much neater now. Let's have some before and afters, shall we?

Before
After

Before
After
Before
After (obviously I still have to paint the built-in dresser, but isn't the contrast amazing between the old "white" and the new white?)
And one other thing I did was string the power for our modem around the door, because I got tired of tripping on it. We should probably have just had an outlet installed in the closet, but this is a decent second best choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment